You may already be tired of Taylor Swift’s new single, or you’re just in the market for some fresh new tunes. Wherever you are, we curated a cheesy playlist that’s perfect for the next time you’re noshing on one of our mac and cheeses or any other cheesy treat.
1. Cheeseburger in Paradise - Jimmy Buffett
It's still summer, no matter how much you wish it was fall. This one's a no-brainer.
2. Cheese - Jazzinuf
This song is so jazzy. Listen to it while you wait for your delicious bowl of Dan's Gourmet to heat up.
3. Mac n' Cheese Monday - Jake Edwards
Because all Mondays are Mac Mondays.
4. Sometimes a River - String Cheese Incident
While not necessarily about cheese, the String Cheese Incident has one of the best band names we've ever heard.
5. Addicted - Simple Plan
We are so, so addicted to mac, y'all.
6. Heaven is a Place on Earth - Belinda Carlisle
This is exactly what you think as soon as you take a bite of any of our six varieties.
7. Mice Eat Cheese - Modest Mouse
Mice eat cheese because they know what's up.
8. You're The One That I Want - John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John
What I sing to myself when I see Dan's Gourmet mac and cheese in my freezer.